Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cherish My Juicy Cherry Socks


I just received a pair of Cherish My Juicy Cherry socks from Baby the Stars Shine Bright.  This was my first time reserving an item through the San Francisco store and it was an excellent experience! d=(*^_^*)=b  I put the socks on reserve as soon as they were available and they arrived in the SF store last Thursday, about 28 days after I reserved and paid for them.  Once they arrived, the store emailed me and gave me the option to pick them up at the store.  I was traveling this weekend so I paid an additional $9 to have them shipped to my house.


The socks are white with big dark red cherries and dark pink flowers and bows down the outer and inner leg.  I was surprised to find pale pink flowers in the pattern because they didn't show up well on the photo from BTSSB.



I intended for these socks to match with a cherry patterned skirt from In the Starlight, but the colors are a little different.  The skirt has bright red cherries and the socks have dark red cherries.  The pink accents also clash a little.  (T_T)  I really like the socks, but I am still trying to decide if I will wear them  with the skirt or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment