Sunday, June 17, 2012

Twinkle Constellation and the Stars of Confeito

I received the new Twinkle Constellation and the Stars of Confeito JSK in the mail this week!  It was my first time reserving directly on the Japanese website.  I was surprised to find that the English directions on the BTSSB website didn't explain everything clearly and there were a few boxes I only knew how to fill out because I read Japanese.  I made the reservation just after midnight, since I waited too long for the last dress I wanted and it sold out! (T_T)


After much debate, I decided to order the JSK in navy and the head bow in pink (at my hubby's suggestion).  The navy is perfect because it looks like stars in the night sky, but I really like pink and wanted to bring it out as much as possible.  To offset the overwhelming pink in the head bow (which has no navy at all), I bought a pair of the Dreamy Star Ribbon combs from Angelic Pretty in navy.



Not all of the Twinkle Constellation accessories have become available yet.  I ordered the navy socks (which haven't shipped yet), but missed out on the pink ones...  Also, the San Francisco store hasn't received their shipment yet.  Finally, I fell in love with the new Dreamy Unicorn Bag from AP.  The JSK has various constellations in the pattern, including pegasus.  I know that pegasus and unicorns aren't the same thing, but it's close enough. ^^


I put together a quick coordinate for some photos in the garden.









Love the unicorn purse... <3





No comments:

Post a Comment