Saturday, April 14, 2012

First Circle Lenses & Strawberry Latte Wig


I found a circle lens review that recommended the Seeshell Cosmo Hazel lenses for light colored eyes. It was my first time buying lenses and I have hazel eyes, so I was worried that they wouldn't look right on me. The review (which I can't find now... ^^;) claimed that the lenses have a seamless transition, look natural, and are very comfortable. The blogger also stated that these lenses are her new favorites. So, I decided to choose these as my very first pair! ^^



I took this picture at the end of the night, so I was super tired! (T_T) Note the lovely Dolly Wink lashes. The lenses make my eyes look bigger, but there's a natural look to them. I really like them! ♥ I've heard that Geo Nudy lenses are also good for light colored eyes, so I might try those next.

I also wore my new strawberry latte wig from GLB. There are subtle accents of light pink mixed in that tie the coordinate together. This wig automatically became my favorite! I was running late, so I didn't get to style the wig with the twin tails, but I have those too.


Lot of firsts in this post, including the post itself. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment