Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Melty Mermaid in the Garden

Today my boss gave me a huge raise, so I decided to celebrate by getting dressed up and taking some photos in the garden!  \(^o^)/  I have a new pair of circle lenses - the Princess Mimi Sesame Gray Lens from the Bambi Series.  I have hazel eyes, so these don't alter the color too much but they do pop a little more.  The lens definitely brings out the green in the center of my eyes.


Cuteness is definitely amplified!


I'm wearing the Melty Mermaid OP from Alice and the Pirates.  


This dress has a beautiful pattern with circular panels around the bottom that seem to tell the story of the Little Mermaid.  There's one panel where the humanoid mermaid dances with a prince.  The dress is adorned with pearls and rose lace




I found these great hair falls by chance.  I was absolutely in love with this dark brown wig that I found on eBay.  I decided to order it along with some hair falls from the same manufacturer, hoping that the dark brown wig and dark brown hair falls would match.  When the products arrived I was disappointed to find that the wig was not only cheap and thin, but it was black too!  I honestly think they sent me the wrong wig, but it wasn't worth sending it back to China given the cost of the wig in the first place.  However, the hair falls match my natural color!  I probably wouldn't have tried hair falls with my natural hair if there hadn't been a mistake.  I like this style, it's very Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. ^^



...and a few more shots



getting silly ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment