Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Domo My ♥

I'm devoting this post to my favorite mascot, Domo-kun. ^^  Domo has become increasingly popular over the last decade, with paraphernalia appearing all over the place.  My favorite campaign was the Slurpee cups, which I bought in abundance for an entire summer until I had a substantial collection of large, plastic Domo cups (now looking extremely loved).






I'm celebrating an awesome find at Zumiez this week, a shirt I've nicknamed "Domo My Heart".


I don't know what I'd really do if I had Domo-kun instead of a heart, but I figure that he just makes things more lively.  In my opinion, the meaning of this shirt is that Domo-kun sustains life.


Even my cat loves Domo.  (=^_^=)

I don't really know much about Domo-kun's background.  He reminds me of a square Kogepan, but was born from an egg? (O_O)



♥ Visit Domo-kun's Adventures for a cute photo album of Domo traveling (mostly in SF)! ♥


And just one more pic to remind us that all great things come in pink!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing blog!!! Fantastic post! You've got great style!!! You're pretty brilliant. Gonna keep coming back to your blog for more! :-) Looking forward to more posts from you!

    Have a great day!

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope to keep it interesting! d=(*^_^*)=b

      Delete